The first open source professional ATC HMI.
Albatross Display PE (Professional Edition) is the ideal Human Machine
Interface for ANSPs requiring easily configurable and interoperable
The Open Source development model allows a quick adaptation to evolving environments.
Albatross Display PE is available for ACC, Approach, Tower, Main and Fallback systems.
Albatross Display PE allows an ATCO to visualize the airspace and necessary information to support the ATCO with the safe separation of Aircrafts. It can be integrated with other ATC system components into a modular ATC system.
- Cots hardware compatible
- Open standards & architecture
- Intuitive Access to functions
- Compatible with multi-radar formats
- Professional Open Source development model coupled with SkySoft-ATM’s 10 years of Operational expertise
- Extensive configuration and personalization possibilities
- Low total cost of ownership
- Full set of ESARR 4 & ESSAR 6 SWAL 5 documentation
- Safety case & test cases
- User and Administrator manual
The figure below describes a typical integration of Albatross Display PE in a complete system and the interfaces between Albatross Display PE (HMI) and other ATC system components.
Albatross Display Platforms comparison matrix
ALBATROSS DISPLAY Community
- Open Source
- Open Source (GPL 2)
- Support Not Included
- Warranty Not
- Not certified for
- Open Source
- Commercial License
- Warranty Included
- Full set of ESARR 4 & ESARR 6 SWAL 4
- Professional support
- Turn-Key situation awareness solution
with our ADS-B sensor
- Extensive configuration and
- Ready for operation
unit per year
(From 1 to 5 CWP subscriptions)
Open Display PE
(From 6 to 15 CWP subscriptions)
Open Display PE for Enterprise
(Over 15 CWP CWP subscriptions, Includes SLA)
contact us : email@example.com
Albatross Display PE Datasheet : link